Win the incredible chance to learn all about wild foods and foraging and stay in the quirky country estate of Gartmore House in Scotland. All for free!
Win our exclusive competition, and you and a friend will enjoy a two-night break at Gartmore House in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. The weekend will include accommodation, delicious meals and tutoring by experienced forager Andy Fraser.
Foraging in Scotland
Wild foods guru Andy Fraser has been foraging for the past 15 years and has covered almost all the areas that Scotland has to offer in his hunt for tasty wild foods. Andy focuses on the more easily identifiable foods and those that stand out in terms of appearance or flavour. During the weekend at Gartmore House, the winner will spend Saturday foraging the local area gathering enough goodies to bring back for dinner.
The winner will stay in an en-suite double or twin bedroom in this lovely historic house. All food is provided, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee and baked treats.
How to enter
It’s easy to enter. Simply send us an email. We’ll then pick a winner from the forager’s cap on December 21 – what an amazing Christmas present for our winner and their lucky partner or friend!
Foraging weekends at Gartmore House
Don’t worry if you don’t win! Foraging weekends in 2018 are now available to book at Gartmore House from £289 per person. Visit gartmorehouse.com for more details.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for the competition is December 20. We’ll choose the winner on December 21.
- You need to be over 18 to enterThe winner will choose one of these weekend dates (subject to availability).
- May 2018 – Friday 11 to Sunday 13 or Friday 25 to Sunday 27. September 2018 – Friday 21 to Sunday 23 or Friday 28 to Sunday 30.
- The prize is non-transferable and there’s no cash alternative.
- Transport isn’t provided.
- By entering the competition, you agree to join the email list for Campfire Magazine and Gartmore House. Neither of us share data with ANY third parties, and you can opt out of the lists at any time.
- Gartmore House reserves the right to make amendments to the dates and content of their holidays at any time.