Who we are
Our website address is: https://campfiremag.co.uk.
Your personal data
- If you leave a comment on an article, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We don’t use that data for anything else at all.
- If you subscribe to Campfire Magazine, you’ll get an update by email about once every six weeks. That’s all. We won’t share your data anywhere else.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies last for one year and aren’t used for anything else.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- If you’ve left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.